I was fortunate to have watched Cirque du Soleil perform in Las Vegas back in the 90's. Since then, I've never watched another performance because it meant having to travel to Las Vegas or Macau.
But good news for everyone: Cirque du Soleil is in Manila!
Here's a sneak peak!
Varekai is definitely an audio and visual treat. Exciting, too! There were moments where I was on the edge of my seat. Mom would even cover her eyes at some point.
|Did you know that the Cirque tent is a "mobile village" complete with offices and even a school?|
|Inside the Grand Chapiteau|
Buying tickets online was fast and easy! It took me just 5 minutes...although I took forever deciding which seats I wanted. And yes, tickets are still available! These range from P2,800-P10,500. Click here to book! Tickets will be e-mailed instantly. Just print and go!
- No need to get super expensive seats. The venue is very intimate so you can sit at the sides or even at the back and still have great view. (Of course, sitting at the middle is best.)
- Filipino time does not apply. Be there at least an hour before the show starts!
- Bring a jacket or a shawl. It can get cold inside.
- Don't buy popcorn there. Unfortunately, it's bland and expensive.
- Visit the Manila Hotel booth. Get 20% discount on rooms and food in Manila Hotel valid until September 2011.
- Drop by the Sun Life Financial photo booth. Your photo is instantly printed!
Hurry! Buy your tickets now!