Here's what I usually bring for a 4D/3N beach vacation:
|What I'm bringing to the beach!|
Depending on your packing style, you may find this too much, too little, or just about right. I think this is just about right. All my beach essentials are covered, I think.
1. Shorts for swimming plus for touring the city
2. Shirts with and without sleeves
3. Jacket for the cold ride on the bus or plane
4. Underwear (which I stuff in a charger case)
5. Hankies since I sweat a lot!
|6. Towels - one for the beach and one for showering|
|7. Sarong - to lay on the sand or to use as a blanket|
|8. Flip-flops - (Option to bring shoes for city tour)|
9. Shades to protect eyes from the sun (among others)
10. Accessories - Just because I'm maarte like that.
|11. Snorkeling Gear to explore the world under water|
18. Camera - I never go on vacation without this!
19. Underwater case - Lets the camera go underwater!
|20. Chargers for the phone and camera|
21. Mobile phone for texting, calling, Internet & music
22. Wallet (with money, I hope!)
|23. Kikay Kit! Here's a peek inside mine:|
-Shampoo and Conditioner
-Soap (one for the body and another for the face)
-Toothbrush and Toothpaste
How all these managed to fit deserves a different entry. In the meantime, I'm ready for the beach!
|"All my bags are packed I'm ready to go!"|