Getting a copy from the Philippine National Statistics Office (NSO) has never been easier. Requesting takes less than 5 minutes. It's fast, convenient, and inexpensive!
- Go to the NSO website here.
- Click on "Birth Certificate". Other certificates may also be requested: marriage, death, or Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR).
- Answer questions. I love how there's an "I don't know" choice for some questions.
- Chat with a Teleserv representative. He or she will verify your data. Ask questions, if any. Best to do this during office hours.
- Pay via credit card. Php 350 only! Option to pay at the bank if you don't have a credit card.
After two days, my NSO-certified birth certificate was delivered! I received an SMS from Air21 informing me of the delivery date. At least I knew when to expect it. I also received an SMS confirming that it was delivered.
Positive experiences like this, including my passport experience, gives me hope in our government.